The Benefits of ASI Distributor Membership
An ASI membership gives you a distinct advantage over your competitors, providing you with exclusive benefits, including top industry information, business tools and world-class education that other industry organizations do not provide. The ASI number is the only true, consistent industry identifier, respected and recognized by industry professionals for more than 50 years.
Opportunities to Purchase ASI Award-Winning Research and Marketing Packages, Catalogs and Web Sites
- As an ASI member you can purchase research packages, such as ESP Web™ and the ESP Buyer's Guide®.
- Gain access to every promotional product and the most up-to-date supplier information.
- Take your business further by purchasing leading end-buyer catalogs.
Free ASI Subscriptions
- Enjoy 14 Free Issues of Advantages® Magazine, the only publication written for sales professionals, and then continue your subscription at the same rate you enjoy now. International members will have access to the digital version of the magazines.
- Look forward to Counselor PromoGram®, an electronic newsletter of industry tips and updates.
- Receive Advantages Hot Deals weekly e-newsletter of ASI suppliers' special pricing of the week.
New Product Information from Suppliers
- Receive supplier catalogs, samples and sales information as new products are released, direct from the ASI supplier.
Free Education and Resources
- Nearly 400 free education programs a year.
- Participate in the industry’s most in-depth, wide-ranging and hard-hitting education sessions and roundtable discussions.
Exclusive Subscription Opportunities with ASI
- Request Counselor® magazine, known for being the “voice” of the industry.
Savings on Business Services
The average ASI member saves $4,000 a year on everyday business services, including:
- Up to 45% savings on UPS shipping
- Up to 50% savings on credit card processing fees
- Exclusive member savings at OfficeMax
- And more